- 2015 WARMI! Paint Festival, Centro de Arte Contemporaneo, Quito, Ecuador
- 2014 SUCCULENT STUDIOS (Inaugural Show), March 29th - April 26th, Greenpoint, Brooklyn, group exhibition
- 2013 See.Me Gallery, SCOPE Art Fair, Miami, group exhibition
- 2013 CURATE NYC Rush Arts Gallery, Chelsea // Selected as top 150 out of 1900 NY-Based Artist Submissions with "Borough Layers" from NYC portfolio
- 2013 SpaceWomb Gallery, Long Island City, NYC, group exhibition
- 2012 MOSTRA AMARELLO, São Paulo, Brazil, group exhibition
- 2011 CURATE NYC online expositions. From 1,500+ submissions, "Chinatown Graffiti" was selected for online exhibition by each of the following guest curators:
Courtney Wendroff, Visual Arts Director, Brooklyn Arts Council (BAC).
James Estrin, Senior Staff Photographer & Lens Blog Co-Editor, The New York Times.
Machel Bouges, Director, Abeng Productions Ltd.
- 2011 DREAM NYC, Chelsea, group exhibition
- 2011 BUSHWICK OPEN STUDIOS, Pixel Playground, group exhibition
- 2011 PORTRAIT OF NEW YORK, Pleasant Post, Soho, NYC, solo exhibit
- 2010 CURATE NYC Rush Arts Gallery, Essex Market, NYC // Elected as one of 150 'Emerging Artists' in NYC out of 1200 applicants.
- PANTA Magazine Issue #8, February 2016
- F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #73 Where I Live - October/November 2015
- InComunidade Issue #16 'Folhas Caídas' October 2013
- F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #61 CITIES October 2013
- F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #59 TRUE/FALSE, June 2013
- TIME OUT SÃO PAULO Issue 30 May 2013
- F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #54 Latin America August 2012
- O AMARELLO Issue 8 AMOR, June 2012
Select prints for sale at Ugallery.com