EXHIBITIONS // TALKS
- 2019 'Street Heroines' Feature Doc WIP feedback screening, Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C.
- 2019 'Street Heroines: Magrela' short doc screening, Power Women Summit, Santa Monica, LA
- 2018 Talk 'Street Heroines Short: Work-in-Progress' Moniker International Art Fair, Brooklyn, NY
- 2018 Talk 'Street Heroines Short: Work-in-Progress' Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C.
- 2017 Talk 'Documenting Women in Urban Art' Art & Activism Speaker Series at Pace University, New York, New York
- 2016 Talk 'Street Heroines: Women in the global graffiti and street art scene', Spray On Urban Art Festival, Medellín, Colombia
- 2016 The B-Side Photo Show, Gallery Petite, Bushwick Open Studios, Brooklyn, group exhibition
- 2016 Brooklyn Film Festival Exchange Documentary Pitch Session 'Street Heroines'
- 2015 Talk 'Street Heroines: Documenting emerging female talent' WARMI! Paint Festival, Centro de Arte Contemporaneo, Quito, Ecuador
- 2014 SUCCULENT STUDIOS (Inaugural Show), March 29th - April 26th, Greenpoint, Brooklyn, group exhibition
- 2013 See.Me Gallery, SCOPE Art Fair, Miami, group exhibition
- 2013 CURATE NYC Rush Arts Gallery, Chelsea // Selected as top 150 out of 1900 NY-Based Artist Submissions with "Borough Layers" from NYC portfolio
- 2013 SpaceWomb Gallery, Long Island City, NYC, group exhibition
- 2012 MOSTRA AMARELLO, São Paulo, Brazil, group exhibition
- 2011 CURATE NYC online expositions. From 1,500+ submissions, "Chinatown Graffiti" was selected for online exhibition by each of the following guest curators:Courtney Wendroff, Visual Arts Director, Brooklyn Arts Council (BAC).James Estrin, Senior Staff Photographer & Lens Blog Co-Editor, The New York Times.Machel Bouges, Director, Abeng Productions Ltd.
- 2011 DREAM NYC, Chelsea, group exhibition
- 2011 BUSHWICK OPEN STUDIOS, Pixel Playground, group exhibition
- 2011 PORTRAIT OF NEW YORK, Pleasant Post, Soho, NYC, solo exhibit
- 2010 CURATE NYC Rush Arts Gallery, Essex Market, NYC // Elected as one of 150 'Emerging Artists' in NYC out of 1200 applicants.
PANTA Magazine Issue #8, February 2016
F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #73 Where I Live - October/November 2015
InComunidade Issue #16 'Folhas Caídas' October 2013
F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #61 CITIES October 2013
F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #59 TRUE/FALSE, June 2013
TIME OUT SÃO PAULO Issue 30 May 2013
F-STOP MAGAZINE Issue #54 Latin America August 2012
O AMARELLO Issue 8 AMOR, June 2012